Senior Director, Product Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Product
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Thursday, April 6, 2023
Aera Technology is the Decision Intelligence company. We deliver innovation and services that enable enterprises to operate sustainably, intelligently, and efficiently. Our platform, Aera Decision Cloud™, integrates with your existing systems to digitize, augment, and automate decisions in real time. Aera helps enterprises around the world transform decision making – delivering millions of recommendations that have resulted in significant revenue gains and cost savings for some of the world’s best-known brands.
Messaging will be your passion and you’ll view it less as waxing of wandering wistful words and more clear, crisp, concise, and compelling articulation of concepts that can be packaged in many ways verbally and visually. And yet you’ll always keep asking, “why?” and be technically astute enough to know your product inside and out. That will be the magic that makes your concepts real, the execution compelling, and the continuity complete all the way through the sales cycle.
But there’s more! You are growing an innovative Silicon Valley based company, with a global presence. You will be building the character of the company, the mold of those who follow, and you’ll have a direct impact on the business. As such you will help build our processes to scale. This is, after all, why you’ll be carrying the Senior Title! You’ll bring experience in product launches, working with Product Managers and Engineers, Sales, and empowering your fellow marketers. And a really cool technology.
- Own and develop the narrative, positioning, and campaign strategy for your product
- Work closely with Product Management to align development and product rollout
- Drive The Message from engineering to sales, from executive to end-user, and the sales tools needed to support the delivery of those messages
- Translate advanced technology into laser-focused benefits and positioning
- Lead go-to-market activities to position your product externally
- Create compelling demo narratives and execute implementation with the demo team
- Work with visual and interaction designers to ensure a compelling and viral experience
- 8+ years product marketing management, or customer-facing roles with strong communication experience (Sales Engineering or Customer Engagement)
- Technical understanding of enterprise applications (Enterprise Application Development, IDE tools, Databases, Application Stacks)
- Experience with building and marketing to Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Application Developer, and Business Process Owner personas
- Integrated storyteller: master of aligning layers of messaging to tell a cohesive, compelling story
- Superior communication skills and content that makes your eyes pop
- MBA or a college degree in engineering or applied sciences preferred
- A. Sense. Of. Humor. Desired
If you share our passion for building a sustainable, intelligent, and efficient world, you’re in the right place. Established in 2017 and headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're a series D start-up, with teams in Mountain View, San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Aera Technology, we strive to support our Aeranauts and their loved ones through different stages of life with a variety of attractive benefits, and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock options, we have other great benefits available. You’ll find comprehensive medical, Group Medical Insurance, Term Insurance, Accidental Insurance, paid time off, Maternity leave, and much more. We offer unlimited access to online professional courses for both professional and personal development, coupled with people manager development programs. We believe in a flexible working environment, to allow our Aeranauts to perform at their best, ensuring a healthy work-life balance. When you’re working from the office, you’ll also have access to a fully-stocked kitchen with a selection of snacks and beverages.