Software Engineer I, Front end
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Aera Technology is the Decision Intelligence company. We deliver innovation and services that enable enterprises to operate sustainably, intelligently, and efficiently. Our platform, Aera Decision Cloud™, integrates with your existing systems to digitize, augment, and automate decisions in real time. Aera helps enterprises around the world transform decision making – delivering millions of recommendations that have resulted in significant revenue gains and cost savings for some of the world’s best-known brands.
At Aera Technology, we are helping the largest enterprises in the world transform how they make and execute decisions with Decision Intelligence. Aera understands how your business works, makes real-time recommendations, predicts outcomes, and takes action autonomously. Our platform delivers the business agility required to respond to today’s ever-changing environment.As a Software Engineer, you will contribute towards developing new features and components in existing web applications and building reusable code and libraries for future use. You will work with Product Managers and UX designers to understand requirements and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design, optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability. You will be working closely with our Pune office
- Development of new UI features and components in our existing web application
- Build reusable UI component code and libraries for future use
- Work with the product manager/owner to understand requirements and ensure the technical feasibility of UI design
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work on POC projects to integrate and upgrade an existing application
- Collaborate with other team members and with cross-functional teams and stakeholders across geographies
- Create and execute UI unit test cases and contribute to test automation
- 4+ years of UI development experience with a proven track record of delivering great software
- 1+ year of good hands-on development experience working with ReactJS and Redux is a must
- Experience in D3 is a plus. An ability to write code for responsive UI and implement common widgets like AgGrid, Pivot Grid, Charts, etc.
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
- A firm grasp of Computer Science fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- An urge to collaborate with other architects, designers, product managers, and software developers to influence product direction and functional requirements
- Ability to collaborate inside and outside the team - You enjoy working closely with others, teaching, and learning, and are comfortable showing off your work
- Have a positive energy and enthusiasm - cultural fit is a big deal for us, we’re looking for smart people who are excited about solving big problems and are self-motivated to get things done
- You’re an exceptional communicator, you are pragmatic, and you know how to build trust
If you share our passion for building a sustainable, intelligent, and efficient world, you’re in the right place. Established in 2017 and headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're a series D start-up, with teams in Mountain View, San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Aera Technology, we strive to support our Aeranauts and their loved ones through different stages of life with a variety of attractive benefits, and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock options, we have other great benefits available. You’ll find comprehensive medical, Group Medical Insurance, Term Insurance, Accidental Insurance, paid time off, Maternity leave, and much more. We offer unlimited access to online professional courses for both professional and personal development, coupled with people manager development programs. We believe in a flexible working environment, to allow our Aeranauts to perform at their best, ensuring a healthy work-life balance. When you’re working from the office, you’ll also have access to a fully-stocked kitchen with a selection of snacks and beverages.
See more open positions at Aera Technology
Something looks off?