Posted on Thursday, June 1, 2023
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet-scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
Aera is looking for an innovative and enthusiastic Product Manager to take on one of our most strategic products. This role will require a strong understanding of technical concepts, a sharp eye for user experience, and excellent collaboration skills in order to synthesize complex requirements and a big vision into a clear product strategy and roadmap. This individual will be fully responsible for defining priorities and requirements and leading a team of engineers and designers to drive the development of a product that will become part of our cognitive operating system.
- You will own the product area end to end, driving priorities, approach, scope, design, and delivery in order to deliver optimal value to the business;
- You will continually evolve and prioritize the product roadmap;
- You will define the detailed product requirements and use cases for your area, working closely with designers and architects to come up with solutions and designs;
- You will partner actively with our customer success team and engage directly with customers to gather feedback, understand implementation goals, and identify gaps and problems;
- You will work closely with the developers and QA engineers throughout the product development lifecycle to explain and iterate on the user stories and acceptance criteria;
- You will be expected to align with executive stakeholders, understand market demands, know your users and use cases intimately, and ensure close alignment with the rest of the product team on vision and roadmap;
- You will be the leading expert on your product; ensure materials and resources are available to enable other areas of the business in a scalable way; and also be the key source of information about product capabilities, backlog, and roadmap for the rest of the organization
- You are passionate - you can be your product’s biggest advocate and its biggest critic. You will ceaselessly pursue excellence, and do whatever it takes to deliver a product that users love and that delivers value
- You are pragmatic - you know when to focus on nuanced details, and when to bring a more strategic perspective to the table. You can identify when to make a quick tactical decision, and when more in-depth research or thought is required
- You are a learner - you will continually gather new information, ideas, and feedback, and you seek to understand the root of an issue, in order to identify an optimal solution. You also know that a good product is the work of collaboration, and therefore you go to users to validate assumptions and engage the team in solving problems
- You are a master at communication and collaboration - not only can you communicate a compelling vision or a complex concept, but you also know how to motivate a team to collaborate around a problem and work toward a common goal
- You have experience in the building of application development platforms targeted at non-technical business users;
- You have had hands-on experience with products that leverage multi-dimensional cubes for enterprise planning and modeling;
- You are comfortable working with data and have a good understanding of Excel and the formula language;
- You are ready to think outside the box about how to solve traditional business problems in an entirely new way;
- You have some familiarity with user experience design, agile development principles, and cloud software development lifecycle;
- You can demonstrate your ability to drive a cross-functional or complex deliverable from start to finish;
- Bonus if you have experience working as a product manager on enterprise software or if you have experience with supply chain software or processes.
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations.
Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match.
Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia).
So join us, and let’s build this! Aera Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.