Senior UX designer
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2023
Aera Technology is the Decision Intelligence company. We deliver innovation and services that enable enterprises to operate sustainably, intelligently, and efficiently. Our platform, Aera Decision Cloud™, integrates with your existing systems to digitize, augment, and automate decisions in real time. Aera helps enterprises around the world transform decision making – delivering millions of recommendations that have resulted in significant revenue gains and cost savings for some of the world’s best-known brands.
We are looking for a talented and agile UX Designer who will be contributing to redesign our existing product with a “modern” customer-centric user interface and defining end-to-end experience for new products/initiatives, working collaboratively with other designers, product management, and engineering team.
- User Research and Synthesis: Running user research in all phases of the design process, to synthesize our unique functional design. Make sure that any improvements are in line with the platform patterns or that the improvements are incorporated across products
- Interaction Design: Generating wireframes, workflows and thinking about the user experience at a higher level. Use tools and principles to craft our rich UX, with a deep focus on user empathy and day-to-day interactions
- Design Process: Embracing the lean/agile design processes, collaborating with engineers, paying attention to details and owning the design QA
- Visual Design: Making choice of appropriate designs with enough contrast, themes, and responsiveness but keeping the overall design simple, and intuitive. Keep consistency across products. Working closely with the UI design team to achieve this. Familiar with working with Design System
- Continuous Improvement: Inspiring a culture of design-driven product development and educating developers to implement design principles and tools
- Vision: Obsessed with building great products and design contextual interactions with respect to Aera Technology core platform and insights into the data
- Collaboration: Work closely with our Design, Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams
Nice to have
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Proficiency with Figma or similar design tools
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable with justification for the design decisions you made
- Strong experience with the design process. Proactive and have accountability
- Leading simultaneous projects with fast turnarounds
- Familiarity and comfort in working with engineers - willingness to learn the technical constraints of implementing certain design principles
- Last but not least, take pride in the work and have a positive attitude!
If you share our passion for building a sustainable, intelligent, and efficient world, you’re in the right place. Established in 2017 and headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're a series D start-up, with teams in Mountain View, San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Aera Technology, we strive to support our Aeranauts and their loved ones through different stages of life with a variety of attractive benefits, and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock options, we have other great benefits available. You’ll find comprehensive medical, Group Medical Insurance, Term Insurance, Accidental Insurance, paid time off, Maternity leave, and much more. We offer unlimited access to online professional courses for both professional and personal development, coupled with people manager development programs. We believe in a flexible working environment, to allow our Aeranauts to perform at their best, ensuring a healthy work-life balance. When you’re working from the office, you’ll also have access to a fully-stocked kitchen with a selection of snacks and beverages.