Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
Aera Technology is the Decision Intelligence company. We deliver innovation and services that enable enterprises to operate sustainably, intelligently, and efficiently. Our platform, Aera Decision Cloud™, integrates with your existing systems to digitize, augment, and automate decisions in real time. Aera helps enterprises around the world transform decision making – delivering millions of recommendations that have resulted in significant revenue gains and cost savings for some of the world’s best-known brands.
We are looking for an exceptional Data Scientist for Pune, India
- You will collaborate with business and fellow data scientists to formulate problem statement and execute Proofs of Concept
- You will perform data analyses; clearly present the results of an analysis to customers and management
- You will collaborate with with internal and external stakeholders to drive adoption
Nice to have
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related quantitative field with a focus on Machine Learning or Deep Learning.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Machine Learning Engineer/Data Scientist; in a product development setting
- Machine Learning: Good intuitive understanding of machine learning algorithms and practical experience building models with incremental/iterative approach. You should have deep experience in defining and solving Classification problems.
- Programming: Strong skills in Python
- Statistics: Good knowledge of Statistics and Probability
- Good to have: Experience in the Supply Chain domain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You take complete ownership of your work and are self-driven. You deliver on what you commit to in a timely manner.
If you share our passion for building a sustainable, intelligent, and efficient world, you’re in the right place. Established in 2017 and headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're a series D start-up, with teams in Mountain View, San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Aera Technology, we strive to support our Aeranauts and their loved ones through different stages of life with a variety of attractive benefits, and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock options, we have other great benefits available. You’ll find comprehensive medical, Group Medical Insurance, Term Insurance, Accidental Insurance, paid time off, Maternity leave, and much more. We offer unlimited access to online professional courses for both professional and personal development, coupled with people manager development programs. We believe in a flexible working environment, to allow our Aeranauts to perform at their best, ensuring a healthy work-life balance. When you’re working from the office, you’ll also have access to a fully-stocked kitchen with a selection of snacks and beverages.