Client Partner - (Direct Sales) Decision Intelligence - New York / New Jersey
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Aera Technology is the Decision Intelligence company. We deliver innovation and services that enable enterprises to operate sustainably, intelligently, and efficiently. Our platform, Aera Decision Cloud™, integrates with existing systems to digitize, augment, and automate decisions in real time. Aera helps enterprises around the world transform decision making – delivering millions of recommendations that have resulted in significant revenue gains and cost savings for some of the world’s best-known brands.
We are looking for an exceptional SaaS sales professional to drive sales of our Decision Intelligence platform based in any major city in the North East US. As a Client Partner, you will be responsible for identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities in the large enterprise segment. Managing and expanding existing client and partner relationships, working closely with the broader Aera ecosystem to ensure customer satisfaction.
Candidates based in any major city in the North East will be considered - New York / New Jersey resident is ideal
- Drive new business by identifying, qualifying, and closing new SaaS opportunities
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales ACV bookings targets
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers
- Actively seek out new business opportunities to develop pipeline
- Stay current on industry trends and market developments
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless sales processes and successful transition to client implementation
- Must be based in New York or New Jersey or Tri-State area
- A player with 10+ years experience serving large enterprise customers
- Experience in industrial verticals (e.g. manufacturing, chemicals) with a focus on the following domains: Supply Chain / Planning / Data Analytics
- Solid track record in either management consulting or enterprise software sales, with successful engagements with the C-suite, account development and net new sales
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-growth environment and meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
Nice to Have
- Strong understanding of the chemicals and/or manufacturing industries
- Network of contacts in the field
- Background in Data Qnalytics / Planning / ML/AI a definite plus
- Supply Chain or Finance experience a plus
If you share our passion for building a sustainable, intelligent, and efficient world, you’re in the right place. Established in 2017 and headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're a series D start-up, with teams in Mountain View, San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Aera Technology, we strive to support our Aeranauts and their loved ones through different stages of life with a variety of attractive benefits, and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock options, we have other great benefits available. You’ll find comprehensive medical, vision and dental plans, a 401K plan, flexible paid time off, remote work reimbursement, generous parental leave, and much more. We offer unlimited access to online professional courses for both professional and personal development, coupled with people manager development programs. We believe in a flexible working environment, to allow our Aeranauts to perform at their best, ensuring a healthy work-life balance. When you’re working from the office, you’ll also have access to a fully-stocked kitchen with a selection of snacks and beverages.