Full Stack Engineer
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2022
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
Developers rely on Alchemy to build and debug the apps they’ve built on the Blockchain. As a full stack engineer at Alchemy you’ll be working on high-impact, user-facing products. Your work will be the first thing users see, and will define the blockchain development experience for developers and enterprises globally.
- Define and own the end-to-end development of user-facing features for blockchain developers
- Build new tools for debugging blockchain apps on the web
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Uphold best practices around code quality, strong typing and API design
- Collaborate with teammates working on design, growth and blockchain infrastructure
What We're Looking For:
- Experience owning, shipping, and iterating on user-facing products and web applications with large user bases
- Pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- The ability to stitch together many different services and processes together even if they have not worked with them before
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Ability to find the right balance between perfection and shipping quickly
- Proficiency with TypeScript, React (or equivalent), NodeJS and the tooling supporting a modern web development stack
- Web3 experience, a plus
- Founded a company or built side projects, a plus
- Experience in startups, a plus
What You Might Work On:
- Designing tools that blockchain developers will use to dive into their smart contracts, on-chain transactions and API calls
- Building onboarding features that help developers new to the blockchain successfully build and launch their first application
- Launching exciting new blockchains and bringing their unique features into the web platform
See more open positions at Alchemy
Something looks off?