Technical Content Creator (Part Time or Full Time)
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2022
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
Alchemy is creating the premier content hub for blockchain development content. We are looking for engineers or individuals with a strong technical background who have a passion for writing and education to create tutorials, guides, documentation, news summaries, and technical blog posts for our audience of blockchain developers and enthusiasts across different mediums (written content, video, podcasts, etc.).
As a part-time or full-time technical content marketer at Alchemy you'll help develop short and long-term content strategies, and work cross-functionally with our world-class product, engineering, design, and sales teams to drive the launch and adoption of products that serve millions of users globally today.
The ideal candidate has a technical background in software engineering and has created developer content in the past either at a previous company or on the side. Additionally, this person should have a strong interest in blockchain and crypto.
- Create developer tutorials and guides driven by user requests and market interest
- Collaborate with design and product teams to produce high quality content
- Collaborate with engineering for written technical launches and blog posts
- Help maintain and create developer documentation
- Interface with users to determine educational needs
- Spearhead content distribution
- Develop long term technical content strategies
What We're Looking For:
- 2-5 years of combined work experience as a software engineer and/or technical content marketer
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences both written and verbally
- High attention to detail
- Strong strategic thinking and project management skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Experience working with startups
- Passion for blockchain technologies and Web3
- A hustler mentality, founding a company or building side projects is a plus!
See more open positions at Alchemy
Something looks off?