SEO Content Manager
As the our SEO Content Manager at Alchemy, you'll be responsible for designing content to help establish Alchemy as the leading blockchain developer platform.
The SEO Content Manager Content is a key member of the Alchemy growth team that supports the scaling of audience-centric content across personas and stages of the customer lifecycle.
Ultimately, this content will be used to drive organic top-of-funnel awareness of Alchemy, and generate conversions for Alchemy’s suite of web3 developer products and APIs.
You'll work cross-functionally with our world-class product, engineering, design, and sales teams to drive the launch and adoption of products that serve millions of users globally today.
Success in this role requires an excellent grasp of editorial best practices, On-page SEO, Semantic SEO, team management, and content performance measurement. Candidates should also possess a deep curiosity about web3. This role is English-focused but requires collaborating with a global team to scale content production across geos.
- Scale Alchemy’s content operations workflow using project management tools
- Oversee Alchemy’s content strategy and the production of content briefs
- Hire, onboard, train, and assign work across a team of writers and editors
- Prepare content for publication via browser-based content management systems (CMS)
- Manage global editorial planning, scheduling, and publishing to meet deadlines
- Manage content freshness and ensure content is regularly updated as necessary
- Serve as a liaison to departments within Alchemy who need content support (e.g. Product)
- Evangelize editorial processes and tools to support content team needs across Alchemy
- Track content budgets and approve invoices for freelance writers, editors, and vendors
What We're Looking For:
We’re looking for candidates with 3+ years of experience:
- Writing, editing, and content management experience in tech, marketing, comms, etc.
- Writing and optimizing blogs for On-page SEO and Semantic SEO
- Researching keywords, outlining briefs, and designing content strategies
- Managing, planning, and shipping content calendars using tools like Airtable, etc.
- Publishing with Content Management Systems; Webflow, Wordpress, etc.
- Passion for web3 and the fast-growing crypto industry
- An experienced SEO content manager who has a track record of results
Additionally, the candidate must possess:
- The ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects according to urgency and/or team needs
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal communication, and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication, relationship-building, and cross-functional collaboration skills
- The hustle and motivation to succeed in a fast-paced company in a high growth industry
- The ability to make a ship deliverables and make a meaningful impact with autonomy
- This role requires a blend of editorial, marketing, and operational experience
Something looks off?