Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 9, 2022
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
The Arsenal team designs, builds, and maintains internal systems, applications, and infrastructure across the enterprise. Whether architecting infrastructure for complex warfighting simulations, helping the sales team track deals, or powering critical cloud services, Arsenal engineers are there to support. We are looking for a Teamcenter Software Engineer to join our team and collaborate with various teams across the company and help realize the Digital Twin initiatives with the Teamcenter solution.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with the PLM Product Managers, Engineering , Manufacturing, Document Control Teams and realize the roadmap for each areas of the business by leveraging Teamcenter solution
- Analyze business process needs and recommend and develop solutions using best practices
- Help expand the integration of the Teamcenter solution with CAD,ERP,MES and related applications.
- Interface on a day-to-day basis with Teams across the business and support business operations and drive change management
- Help troubleshoot Teamcenter Technical issues include those related with deployment, configuration, server/client side issues
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Teamcenter PLM Environment
- Hands-on experience using T4EA, ITK, Java, C++, AWC customization, BMIDE, Workflows and Dispatcher
- Ability to assess business problems and derive scope in terms the technical implementation
- In-Depth knowledge of various integration methodologies to integrate Teamcenter with upstream/downstream applications
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, resolve user issues, and work autonomously to solve problems
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a U.S. TS clearance
- Experience with multinational companies composed of discrete business units with possibly disparate software and internal application requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Databases, Server Management, Performance Tuning
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!