Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril’s Design Team is seeking a Producer to join our team. The Design Team leads Anduril’s brand identity, visual communication, film, concept art, and industrial design. Our team’s purpose is connecting the mission, people, and products to elevate the Anduril brand.
As a Producer, you will be executing photography and video projects relating to Anduril’s brand, software, and hardware. The ideal candidate will have experience producing films, commercials, and other content from pre-production through post-production. If you are passionate about bringing narratives to life, then this role is for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage pre-production logistics like location scouting, schedule project timelines, coordinating schedules, and onboarding vendor and crew
- Coordinate day-of logistics for video shoots including call sheets, equipment rentals, transportation, and crew/vendor coordination
- Work closely with Cinematographer to review each phase of development including music, motion design, sound design, and editing
- Effectively manage video budgets through scope of project in collaboration with Creative Operations Manager
- Communicate clear and comprehensive updates to project teams and reporting to Head of Design and stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in film production
- A portfolio that demonstrates a variety in scale of production and creative collaboration
- Deep understanding of film production process
- Solid project management experience within a learning and development organization
- Strong communication skills and fluency in stakeholder reviews
- Experience in documentary and commercials is a plus
- A reliable self-starter, highly organized and resourceful, with attention to detail
- A team player who is highly collaborative, with the ability to handle complex projects
- Must be able to carry and lift loads of 50lbs
- Must work on-site at HQ
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Anduril Industries
Something looks off?