SIP Mission Operations
Posted on Tuesday, September 5, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
The Mission Operations team is responsible for managing the execution, growth, and success of our partners. Working across product, engineering, and logistics teams, our Mission Operations Engineers own customer relationships and train users in deploying Anduril products in support of their missions. They work side-by-side with customers to understand their specific problem sets and adapt Anduril’s offerings to fit mission needs.
We are looking for a Mission Operations Engineer to join our USSOCOM System Integration Partner Program. In this role, you will resource and help execute world-class technical training instruction to our partner components and their unique demands. Further, you will be the counter unmanned systems (cUAS) subject matter expert for components and help them resource realistic training and manage all hardware and software configuration of cUAS-peculiar equipment. Multi-functional work and proactive communication across internal teams will help you drive the end-to-end customer experience. If you are passionate about educating others on ground-breaking technology, contributing to the national security mission, interacting alongside professionals that span a wide-range of disciplines, and providing best-in-class training support, Anduril is interested in speaking with you.
We are a fast-growing company at the early stages of our growth and you will be expected to immediately develop and own material and projects during your time on the team which will have a significant impact on the Program’s trajectory. Anduril fosters a diverse, collaborative, culture with plenty of opportunities for ownership and professional growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Deliver training and education to SOF (Special Operations Forces) components across the entire Systems Integration Partner family-of-systems
- Contribute to training curriculums (eg, POIs) across a variety of platforms, ranging from computer-based simulations and knowledge portals to hands-on individual and collective training
- Collaborate with SOF component customers and own the cUAS problem for them by identifying knowledge gaps, training opportunities, and building solutions
- Create and update training material for Anduril and partner product capabilities
- Manage the end-to-end hardware and software configurations for all assigned cUAS equipment
- Build bridge between SOF components and Anduril, serving as the internal voice of the customer to all Anduril teams and capturing product updates and supporting training for end users
- 8 years work experience
- Ownership mentality with strong initiative in managing your own work in isolated environments
- Resourcefulness. You should have a natural bias towards action and assume responsibility very early on in your Anduril career
- Independent collaborator. You should be comfortable representing Anduril at a remote site, co-located with the customer, and work well to push your customer’s capabilities while
- Training background. Ideally planning training events and/or delivering training
- Comfort with communicating complex thoughts simply across various methods of communication and tools
- Enthusiasm towards transforming US and allied military capabilities with advanced technology
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. Secret security clearance.
- Special Operations exposure / experience required
Position is remote from Anduril HQ but requires on-site presence in Coronado, CA with possibility of travel to support training events.
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!