Senior Product Infrastructure Engineer
Other Engineering, Product
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
The Business Systems team is responsible for building and improving the many systems that enables Anduril to accomplish its mission. Anduril’s supply chain, accounting, sales & growth, engineering, modeling & simulation, field maintenance, manufacturing, and many more teams rely on the technology built and maintained by our team. We work across the company to ensure we have the tools and capabilities necessary for mission success.
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Product Infrastructure Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for building, deploying, scaling, and maintaining the critical infrastructure that our systems run on. You will work across a broad set of stakeholder teams to ensure everyone is moving as quickly and securely as possible on their respective technology roadmaps.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provision, manage, and scale complex infrastructure for all of Business Systems.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to understand their requirements and translate them into functional cloud solutions with industry best practices.
- Have a deep understanding of the company's business goals and objectives and be able to design and implement infrastructure solutions that align with them.
- Harden systems and assess workload demands and plan resource capacity to ensure that infrastructure resources can scale to ensure optimal performance and cost-efficiency.
- 7+ years of working experience in DevOps or SRE type roles
- Strongly proficient in utilizing cloud services like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with IaC (Terraform, Cloudformation, Puppet, Ansible, etc)
- Deep understanding of networking concepts, TCP/IP protocols, and security best practices
- Programming ability in one or more of the general scripting languages (Python, Go, Bash, Rust, etc)
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams and develop internal roadmaps based on the needs of other teams
- Experience deploying complex and scalable infrastructure solutions
- Relevant certifications such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert, or Google Cloud Certified Professional.
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
For Full Time Employment Opportunities: The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!