Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and implement material management strategies, policies, and procedures to optimize material flow and support production requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including procurement, production, logistics, and quality, to aid in accurate demand forecasting, procurement planning, and timely delivery of materials
- Implement inventory control measures, including cycle counting, regular audits, and reconciliation, to ensure inventory accuracy and prevent stockouts or overstocking
- Collaborate with production planning teams to align material availability with production schedules, minimize disruptions, and meet customer demand on time
- Analyze material usage trends, identify opportunities for process improvements, and implement lean practices to optimize material handling, storage, and distribution
- Utilize ERP & WMS software systems and tools to track inventory, generate reports, and provide data-driven insights to support decision-making and optimize material-related processes
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, safety standards, and quality control protocols in all material management activities
- Lead and develop a high-performing warehouse team, providing guidance, training, and performance feedback to foster a culture of excellence and continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration, or a related field
- Proven experience in material management, inventory control, or supply chain management roles, preferably in a manufacturing or production environment
- Strong knowledge of supply chain principles, inventory management techniques, and material planning strategies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions
- Proficiency in using software systems and tools
- Solid understanding of lean principles and experience in implementing process improvement initiatives
- Strong leadership abilities with the capacity to lead and develop a team effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and capable of managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of safety and regulatory compliance standards related to material management activities
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a U.S. TS clearance
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!