Software Engineer, Integrations
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
The Business Systems team is responsible for building and improving the many systems that enables Anduril to accomplish its mission. Anduril’s supply chain, accounting, sales & growth, engineering, modeling & simulation, field maintenance, manufacturing, and many more teams rely on the technology built and maintained by our team. We work across the company to ensure we have the tools and capabilities necessary for mission success.
We are seeking an integration software engineer to join our team. You will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and maintaining integration solutions that connect various systems and applications within our environments. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless data flow and improve overall system performance.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design Integration Solutions: Collaborate with project stakeholders, including business analysts and system administrators, to understand integration requirements and design efficient and effective integration solutions. This involves determining the architecture, data flow, and communication protocols needed for integration.
- Develop Integration Code: Write, code, and implement the integration solutions using programming languages such as Java, Python, GoLang, or specific integration tools and platforms like MuleSoft, Apache Camel, or others. This may involve creating APIs, connectors, middleware, or scripts to facilitate data exchange between systems.
- Integration Testing: Perform thorough testing of integration solutions to ensure they function as intended. This includes unit testing, integration testing, and end-to-end testing to verify data consistency, error handling, and reliability.
- Documentation: Create comprehensive documentation for the integration processes. This documentation should cover architecture, design, configuration settings, and troubleshooting guides, making it easier for other team members to understand and maintain the integrations.
- Maintenance and Monitoring: Continuously monitor and maintain the integration solutions, proactively identifying and addressing any issues that may arise. This includes performance optimization, security updates, and scalability improvements.
- 5+ years experience as an Integration Software Engineer or similar role.
- Strong proficiency in programming languages such as Java, Python, or GoLang.
- Familiarity with integration platforms and tools, such as MuleSoft, Apache Camel, Reverse ETL tools (ex. Hightouch), or similar.
- Experience with API development and RESTful services.
- Knowledge of messaging systems (e.g., RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka).
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!