R&D Group Lead
Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
We are seeking an experienced R&D Group Lead to manage a team of 30 engineers, QA, and analysts. we are looking for an experienced, creative and passionate leader to join our amazing engineering team
As a R&D Group Lead in Armis, you will have a huge part in growing and scaling our engineering team from a technical and human perspective - you will manage 4-5 engineering teams and play a key role in their development, providing technical guidance, coaching, and mentoring to our Engineering teams in order to maximize the teams’ potential.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in leading R&D teams, driving innovation, and delivering high-quality results. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative team in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage a team of 30 engineers, QA, and analysts, providing direction, guidance, and support to achieve project objectives.
- Lead our R&D "Security Group", which is responsible for delivering core security products over the Armis Platform, such as vulnerability and threat management products.
- Working cross-organization with different stakeholders such as product, Data and Sales.
- Help shape & maintain our professional culture, methodologies and best practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- 5+ years experience as an Engineering Team Leader, at least 2 years as a group lead\director
- Experience in the SaaS industry
- Experience with working in cross functional teams and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in partnering with product teams and product leads to build impactful products
- Experience in working in a scaling company
- Cyber Security experience is an advantage
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.