Technical Account Manager EMEA
Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
This is a remote position for those based in France
At Armis, our Technical Account Managers (TAM) serve as the key focal point to our top customers, at our highest level of service - in driving customer success. This is facilitated by the TAM working intimately with our customers as a trusted advisor, leveraging his expertise in customer needs, operational workflows and product know-how. This allows the TAM to guide the customer in the successful adoption and operationalization of the Armis platform towards maximum value realization within all levels of the organization. The TAM team at Armis is highly team-oriented; we strongly believe that strategies yielding account success in one area can be utilized to replicate success elsewhere. Our TAMs thrive on doing whatever it takes to make our customers successful, and have proven themselves over years of working in a variety of customer facing, technical positions.
As a TAM you would be responsible for:
- Driving Armis adoption and implementation plans for our platinum-level customers and be accountable for Armis value delivery
- Understand how our customers are utilizing the Armis platform and recommend additional features that can be leveraged to improve their security posture
- Build trusted relationships with relevant, technical users and manage stakeholders within assigned accounts
- Leverage the Customer Engagement Managers’ (CEMs) project management skills to drive the customer journey forward
- Serve as a customer advocate to guide other resources at Armis towards achieving customer goals
- Ensure customer deployment and configuration align with business use cases. Validate that use cases are appropriately captured and delivered in a timely manner
- Maintain knowledge of 3rd Party solutions and integrations/interoperability with the Armis platform within the assigned customer environments
- Providing technical subject matter expertise where applicable according to the TAMs’ area(s) of proficiency
- Collaborating with Engineering, Product, Support and Sales teams to drive account success
- B.S in IT, IS, CS, MIS, (or equivalent degree) and/or relevant industry qualifications (CISSP, Security +,CEH) desired
- 5+ years experience in a network engineering, architecture, support, or network design capacity
- 5+ years of experience in service delivery or account management in a post and/or pre sales environment
- Must have strong formal presentation and effective communication skills for multiple levels within the organization
- Experience working in Security/IT/Healthcare/ICT environment
- Familiarity with network protocols seen in either biomedical, OT/ICS, or corporate IT settings
- Familiarity with various Healthcare/ICT devices and manufacturers
- Familiarity with Healthcare/ICT applications and their architecture
- Experience securing IT/ICT/medical devices or implementing a security program in a Enterprise/healthcare/ICT organization
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python preferred)
- Ability to travel regionally as needed (up to 20-25% per quarter)
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.