Product Group Lead
Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
Armis cyber exposure management cloud-based platform helps our clients to map their entire attack surface, proactively mitigate cyber risks, remediate vulnerabilities and block threats.
Our hundreds of clients span across all verticals and industries including Manufacturing, Health and Medical, Information Technology, Energy and Utilities, Financial Services, Transportation, Telecommunications and Media, Public Sector and many more.
Armis is looking for experienced, creative and highly motivated Product Group Lead, who has vast experience in cyber security complex products, strong background in product management and experience managing product teams to join us and lead some of the most innovative parts of our portfolio.
- Collaborate with executives, peers, clients and analysts to define vision and strategy of the domain under your responsibility.
- Lead, guide and mentor a team of amazing product managers, Cultivate a customer centric culture of excellence and innovation.
- With your team, translate strategy to product roadmaps based on market requirements, competitive position and operational constraints.
- Communicate plans and establish shared understanding across the company by building consensus on priorities.
- Oversee product development by our top notch RnD organization
- Work closely with Pre and post sales teams to assure product market fit and customer satisfaction. Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Maximize efficiency and improve product management methodologies
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management roles
- 3 years of experience managing product teams
- Experience building security products and strong technical background
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a data-driven approach to decision making
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, capable of conveying complex concepts clearly and persuasively.
- ‘Get SXXX done’ approach and great interpersonal skills
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.