Sales Engineer- San Francisco Bay Area
Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
Sales Engineer - West
Location: Remote (In major Hubs in the West)
At Armis, our Solution Engineers (SE) are the linchpin of every prospect engagement. Working closely with our prospects to demonstrate the value of the Armis agentless platform via console demonstrations, proof-of-value deployments, and targeted training sessions.
What you'll do...
Work closely with our prospects to:
- Provide virtual and in-person technical demonstrations
- Deploy proof-of-value installations
- Lead technical training sessions based on POV findings
- Support marketing activities, conferences, and speaking engagements
- Consistently and cogently address our prospect's needs through astute verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive in a team-oriented culture by contributing significantly while collaborating with and strengthening teammates.
- Think critically, spanning the sales process through customer support, troubleshooting, and developing new use cases for internal and external consumption.
- Develop prospect-facing documentation
- Expected to travel up to 40% of the time on average (can vary by region)
- BS degrees in computer science, MIS, or equivalent experience preferred
- 5+ years experience in technical positions required (SE, Pre-Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect), ideally for a Cyber Security vendor
- 5+ years of experience in customer-facing or customer-support positions
- Solid understanding of networking concepts and technologies
- A demonstrated track record of taking ownership of complex initiatives and producing successful outcomes
- Experience closing complex cyber security SaaS solutions with Enterprise Customers and supporting Sales AE's / RSM's.
Knowledge in one or more of the following:
- EDR, Vulnerability Management, and/or ServiceNow experience is desirable
- Operational Technology OT experience is preferred, especially around Energy and manufacturing technologies
- Wireless technologies (WLCs, Meraki, Aruba, etc.)
- Linux Operating Systems
- Network experience with switching and routing
- Utility Scripting (Python preferred)
The salary range guidance for this position is: $127,000 - $182,000
The salary range listed does not include other forms of compensation or benefits (e.g. i.e. bonuses, commissions, stocks, health insurance benefits, etc.) offered to candidates. Visit our careers site for more information on benefits at Armis.
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.