Technical Customer Success Manager EMEA - French speaking
Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our growing Customer Success Team who are a key in helping our valued customers achieve their strategic objectives and maximum value from their investment in Armis. This will include helping identify new use cases and growth opportunities by informing the customer of our latest innovations, and capabilities and matching these to the clients’ business goals, while also identifying revenue opportunities. The CSM serves as the trusted advisor and the business liaison between the customer and all cross-functional teams within Armis, including our Executive team, Product Management, Engineering, Sales Engineers, Training and Enablement, and others.
This is a remote position for those based in Europe
Success in this role requires:
- A passion for working with people, including an ability to quickly build lasting customer relationships
- Solid technical understanding- able to understand the majority of large enterprise IT concepts, Security and Networking
- Consultative mindset combined with project-based execution approach
- World-class customer-facing and interpersonal skills, professional, insightful, value-driven
- Measure and monitor customer’s achievement of critical and key performance indicators, reporting both internally to Armis team and externally to account sponsors and executives
- Bring your skills that grasp key business and operational requirements and map them into the necessary Customer Success Plans or playbooks
- Be accountable for adoption and renewal targets for assigned customers and for Customer Success programs
- Manage technically or politically raised situations or provide appropriate escalation guidance to others
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each assigned customer, to review use cases, dashboards, and program status
- Establish yourself as the trusted advisor with accounts and drive the continued value of our platform and services
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-functionally and program-manage customer concerns
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the Armis platform and future products
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Team player
- Willing to always go above and beyond for the customer
- 15-25% Travel
Skills and abilities
- Intelligent, hard-working, curious individual, that loves to learn and explore
- Experience working in a highly-collaborative, dynamic environment across local, regional, and global offices
- Provide exceptional time management skills and the ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Willing and able to meet challenges head-on, solve problems independently, and make things happen
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support
- 4+ years of experience in a related function with direct customer advocacy and engagement
- Experience in pre/post-sales, professional services or client management functions, ideally in Customer Success
- Experience developing product use-cases with customers
- Solid understanding of IT security technologies and networking concepts, bringing this knowledge to practice in your work with customers
- Security, Networking or comparable certifications are preferred
- Knowledge of IoT and security technologies and best practices (advantage)
- Proven experience as a customer advocate in a fast past paced/growth software and cloud company
- Possess exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated track record of taking ownership of complex initiatives and producing successful outcomes
- Languages - French and English - Must
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.