Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
This role is 100% remote based in the US - East Coast only
Armis is seeking a new PR Manager for a new role in its Corporate Communications Department. This role will be responsible for the tactical execution of its US PR program as well as support to the wider comms function helping to run the press office. This role will report to the Senior PR Manager in the US and work closely with the rest of the Communications team based in Europe.
The ideal candidate is a skilled communicator with a proven track record in developing and implementing comprehensive PR plans and strategies that will align with Armis’ goals and enhance its brand reputation.
- Running the day to day management of the press office for incoming requests both media and from the wider Armis team to support the speaker bureau, awards submissions, event participation and newsroom function of the company
- Foster and maintain relationships with key US media outlets, journalists, and influencers and liaise with its US PR agency on tactical day to day activity
- Proactively identify opportunities to secure media coverage and manage media inquiries effectively.
- Prepare and distribute press releases, media kits, and other communication materials.
- Create compelling and engaging written, visual, and multimedia content for various communication channels.
- Ensure that all communication materials maintain a consistent brand voice and messaging.
- Strategize and execute on building the company's award program
- Draft speaking proposals on behalf of the Armis spokesperson bench as needed
- Think strategically about how industry research and proprietary data can be leveraged for public relations deliverables. Ability to create research-driven content with a keen eye on key trends that drive storylines
- Collaborate with internal departments, including marketing, sales, and senior leadership, to align PR and communication efforts with business objectives.
Measurement and Reporting
- Monitor and report on the success of PR and social media campaigns using relevant metrics and analytics tools.
- Provide regular updates to senior management on communication activities, results, and recommendations for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in PR, Communications, Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 5-6 years experience in PR
- Knowledge and experience in a similar role within cyber industry
- Proven experience in developing and executing successful PR campaigns
- Strong understanding of media relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Ability to travel to attend US industry and corporate events on occasion
We know there is a lot to consider when applying for a new job, and quite often job descriptions provide a lot of detail for candidates when considering to apply… but here at Armis we strongly encourage you to try to avoid the confidence gap. We don’t expect you to meet each of the listed requirements perfectly to be considered for any of our roles.
Salary range guidance for this position is: $80,000 - $95,000 per year.
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.