SAP Master Data Lead
Bridgewater, NJ, USA
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
We are seeking a SAP Master Data Lead to contribute to the design and optimization of end to end SAP core Master Data Governance process at Cellares. This includes configuring, designing, building, testing and deploying an SAP Master Data Governance solution and ensuring it works seamlessly.
This individual will work closely with our Materials Management, MSAT, Procurement, and QA teams.
Candidates should enjoy working in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment and be prepared to tackle a broad selection of challenges as the company grows.
- Lead the new material introduction process
- Manage client bills of materials
- Partner with cross functional team members to map out supplier-related processes and data management strategies
- Structure and manage supplier definitions, attributes, hierarchical relationships, and data element associations for the organization and business processes
- Map data elements with business requirements, define data lineage, and lead working sessions to define business rules, data architecture and data mapping
- Monitor shared inbox and coordinate with external suppliers and internal stakeholders for supplier onboarding
- Create and maintain supplier data in Cellares’ systems
- Ensure documentation and process flow is consistent with business scenarios
- Provide data quality reports to ensure supplier master data complies with policies and procedures
- Identify data issues that require recurring or ad-hoc audits and implement business process to address
- Prepare proposals for review with the Supplier Master Data Management Governance Committee
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality Management System (QMS) as well as domestic and global quality system regulations, standards, and procedures
- Understand relevant security, privacy and compliance principles and adhere to the regulations, standards, and procedures that are applicable to the Company
- Ensure other members of the department follow the QMS, regulations, standards, and procedures
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field
- Hands on experience with data migration cockpit is required
- 5+ years of experience in SAP master data management, preferably in a leadership role
- Strong understanding of SAP ERP systems, including modules like SAP ECC, S/4HANA, or other relevant SAP solutions
- Experience in a GxP environment
- Experience in Cell and Gene Therapy manufacturing will be a plus
- Excellent knowledge of data governance principles, data quality management, and data lifecycle processes
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing a team, with the ability to mentor and guide team members effectively
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and methodologies to identify trends, anomalies, and data improvement opportunities
- Strong project management skills, capable of handling multiple priorities and meeting tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and proactively propose data-driven solutions to business challenges
- SAP certification(s) in Master Data Management or related fields will be a plus
This is Cellares
Cellares is the first Integrated Development and Manufacturing Organization (IDMO) and takes an Industry 4.0 approach to mass manufacturing the living drugs of the 21st century. The company is both developing and operating integrated technologies for cell therapy manufacturing to accelerate access to life-saving cell therapies. The company’s Cell Shuttle integrates all the technologies required for the entire manufacturing process in a flexible and high-throughput platform that delivers true walk-away, end-to-end automation. Cell Shuttles will be deployed in Cellares’ Smart Factories around the world to meet total patient demand for cell therapies at global scale. Partnering with Cellares enables academics, biotechs, and pharma companies to accelerate drug development and scale out manufacturing, lower process failure rates, lower manufacturing costs, and meet global patient demand.
The company is headquartered in South San Francisco, California with its commercial-scale IDMO Smart Factory in Bridgewater, New Jersey. The company is backed by world-class investors and has raised over $355 million in financing.
Leveling will be based on overall experience, education, and demonstration of knowledge throughout the interview process.