Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Posted on Friday, October 11, 2019
Who We Are
We started Clinc in 2015 with the mission to use the best advancements in academic research, science and technology to create a meaningful and tangible impact on the world. Since then, we have seen exponential growth delivering cutting-edge technology at global scale, and empowering people to lead more enjoyable lives with conversational AI. We are a passionate group of change-makers inspired by the world’s most difficult challenges and a gritty resolve to take them on. If you want to influence the future of AI and make our world a better place to live, join us.
About the Role
We're looking for experienced Software Development Engineers in Test who are looking to work on cutting-edge technology alongside a group of talented engineers in our Ann Arbor HQ.
What you'll do if you join us
- Design, develop and execute automated tests for company products.
- Design and develop automated software infrastructure to test our product for functionality and performance in a continuous integration environment where test cases can be executed by the build system.
- Partner with the product and customer solutions teams to bake in quality at each step of the SDLC.
- Define, measure and publish test coverage and other quality metrics that will allow us to improve quality over time and identify potential gaps in testing.
- Understand priorities and risks and help focus our quality efforts on where they matter the most.
What you should bring to the table
- 4+ years of software development experience in Python.
- Proficiency with test automation tools and frameworks, specifically Pytest and Selenium.
- Have successfully built and supported an automation framework from scratch
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures and complexity analysis.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
What will make you stand out from everyone else
- 4+ years of experience with Unix/Linux environments and shell scripting.
- Proficiency with build, continuous integration and continuous deployment systems.
- Proficiency with Docker, orchestration software (Kubernetes or OpenShift).
Culture, Diversity and Inclusivity
Clinc has a proven commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create an environment in which all people are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
See more open positions at Clinc
Something looks off?