Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
We are looking for experienced and exceptional engineers who are up for the challenge of leading and building high quality distributed systems and solving complex problems.
- Design and build beautiful UI using the Angular framework
- Work closely with the UX and visual design team to build a highly engaging UI that predicts and exceeds user expectations
- Work closely with product management team to understand user needs; participate in process definition and technology selection to ensure appropriate testing of UIs
- Build single page web applications; develop HTML/CSS user interfaces; integrate frontend components
- Build RESTful APIs that interface with the Cohesity backend systems
- Develop and Debug end to end from UI to the backend
- Bachelors or Masters in computer science or related fields.
- Min 5+ years of relevant UI development experience.
- Experience developing single page HTML5 applications using client-side frameworks like Angular JS/Angular
- A good knowledge of User Interface patterns and techniques to solve common UI problems
- Deep understanding of RESTful API design, and developing web applications that use RESTful APIs
- Experience working with designers and ability to convert mockups into working client-side code using HTML5 / CSS3
- Familiarity with TDD and concepts like mocking and stubbing for unit/integration tests
- Familiarity with building dashboards, using graphing libraries
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.