Customer Success Manager (CSM)
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
We’ve been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN’s Coolest Cloud companies.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
The Customer Success Management (CSM) role is focused on ensuring our customer’s success by enhancing the customer lifecycle, driving adoption of our technology, assuring frictionless renewals, and eliminating churn. All while gleaning strategic insights that improve Cohesity’s value proposition. This is an exciting opportunity to unequivocally manage and influence enterprise customers in the United States and Canada.
This is a challenging role that requires exceptional customer relationship development, operational expertise, plan building and execution, cross functional collaboration, and analytical skills.
We are looking for someone that is truly passionate about customer advocacy and has previous experiences to prove it. Additionally, you will have a focus on quality management; foster an environment of innovation and high accountability and demonstrate the ability to drive continuous operational improvement as a way of working and managing. Are you, by nature, a conservative risk-taker, with a high level of ambition, who can thrive in an environment of change? This might just be the position for you.
English Fluency Required: Effective spoken and written business communication skills needed for typical business communications such as technical customer conversations, technical documentation, presentations, negotiations, socializing, correspondence and report writing.
Our CSM role supports PST and might “require” working outside core hours i.e. - ability to work evenings or weekends during customer escalations or ad hoc customer meetings.
Your Impact and Key Activities
- Increase the lifetime value of the Customer through greater advocacy serving as a customer advocate in the evolution of our products and platform functionality integral to the customer's success
- Elevate the customer experience by achieving higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores
- Ensuring delivery on key operational metrics, including Customer Health, Adoption (Consumption & Usage), Reference-ability, Renewal Likelihood, Upsell / Cross-Sell Potential, and Net Retention Rate and churn
- Drive premier and programmatic Customer Success practices that support consistent customer lifecycle improvements and faster Time to Value (TtV)
- Working closely with Account Teams and Renewals Managers to identify new opportunities and upsell potential while smoothing any issues putting renewals at risk
- Engage broadly across the Customer organization from users through to C-Level/Influencer as required
- Ensure customer feedback and required capabilities are clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of process, products, and services
- Assisting the Customer with key escalations and, where required, the production of best practice blueprints for the portfolio of customers
- Ability to onboard Cohesity customers to achieve agreed upon outcomes post-implementation
- Work with our CAP (Critical Accounts Program) team to help return escalated accounts to positive sentiment
- Understand and report back on “voice of customer” feedback collected from randomly selected Cohesity customers and smooth issues and provide follow-up.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science, business management or related degrees
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Account Management experience as an AE, SE, CSM, Operations Manager or equivalent strongly preferred
- Deep business operations expertise - is adept with creating relevant and compelling customer facing reports, messages, and dashboards
- Strong ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building internally and externally
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated success at strategy implementation and execution.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.
Something looks off?