Sr Workday Analyst
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
We’ve been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN’s Coolest Cloud companies.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
The Senior HRIS Analyst will provide support to existing and new HR technology solutions. In this role, you will function as an Enterprise-wide HR systems authority and provide ongoing maintenance of our HR technology landscape.
You will provide high-level expertise in Workday for process analysis, design and problem-solving in a multi-system environment with focus on end-to-end processes and impacts. This role will act as the liaison between business teams, application vendors and I.T. for system improvements, integrations, and issue fixes. You will be responsible for translating complex business needs to effective design recommendations, system/data analysis, instituting design in system, and leading the deployment of activities. You will contribute to system decision-making, prioritization and planning for HR system projects that support our overall HR strategy.
How you’ll spend your time here
- Partner multi-functionally to research, fix, and raise issues when appropriate, ensuring that users are updated on the status and addressing issues timely.
- Conduct end-to-end configuration and process improvements while supporting its implementation to make sure that the delivered enhancement has met all requirements
- Work on highly complex tasks where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Recommend and implement short and long-term HRIS operations initiatives in support of strategic objectives.
- Act as a technology advisor and clearly communicate technical concepts in business terms while influencing outcomes
- Serve as technical point of contact for assigned functions and assist functional leads to ensure data integrity, test system changes, and analyze data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Support the review, design, testing, implementation, and maintenance of Workday module(s) upgrades and patches.
- Identify and initiate improvement opportunities around system, process, data and user experience, and recommend options to leaders with justification, impacts and data for the approach.
- Apply analytical and technical skills for translating and analyzing business needs into requirements, drive projects, and deliver effective results, while providing valuable solutions that can replace manual processes.
- Collaborate and be responsible for multiple high priority assignments within Workday modules such as, Core HCM, Performance, Advanced Compensation, Absence, Time Tracking, Benefits.
WE’D LOVE TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU HAVE MANY OF THE FOLLOWING
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- Expertise in several Workday modules: Core HCM, Advanced Compensation, Talent Management, Absence Management, Time Tracking and/or Benefits.
- Expertise in business process configuration, custom reporting, security.
- 8+ years’ demonstrable experience supporting and implementing complex HR and/or payroll systems and system integrations(e.g. Workday, Oracle, ADP, Kronos, Success Factors).
- 4+ years working with Workday Report Writer and/or Workday Integration Cloud
- Communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical collaborators
- Strong organizational skills to handle various tasks efficiently
Preferred Skills / Experiences:
- Workday Implementation experience
- Project Management
- Experience working with third-party administrators, carriers, and vendors
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.
Something looks off?