Instructional Design & Facilitation Specialist
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
LOCATION: Costa Rica
The Instructional Design and Facilitation Specialist plays a critical role in designing, developing, and evaluating enterprise corporate training and people development programs. They are responsible for creating impactful learning experiences that drive growth and skill enhancement. Additionally, this role involves facilitating content and providing support to other facilitators when needed. Reporting to the Learning and Development leader, the Instructional Design and Facilitation Specialist collaborates closely with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) across Cohesity to ensure the development and delivery of exceptional learning experiences for all employees, setting the stage for a world-class professional and leadership development environment.
- Learning Content Development: Serve as the subjct matter expert (SME) and primary point of contact for designing and developing effective learning experiences. Create instructional materials, such as online courses, instructor-led training materials, e-learning modules, job aids, and other learning resources.
- Facilitation and Training: Facilitate instructor-led learning sessions (virtual or in person) as needed, ensuring participants are engaged and learning objectives are met.
- Stakeholder Collaboration and Engagement: Proactively interact with SMEs, managers, and stakeholders to understand, recommend, and deploy effective learning solutions for Talent & Growth initiatives.
- Program Evaluation and Improvement: Measure, analyze, and report the effectiveness of learning programs. Regularly conduct content reviews and updates to ensure all learning resources are accurate, relevant, and up-to-date.
Instructional Design and Development:
- Proven ability to design and develop engaging instructional materials. Experience with e-learning development software, such as Articulate, Captivate, Adapt or similar tools.
- Stay abreast of innovations, advancements, and best practices in adult learning to ensure world-class learning standards at Cohesity.
- Strong analytical skills to measure, analyze, and report the effectiveness of learning programs.
Communication and Facilitation:
- Strong facilitation and interpersonal skills, building rapport with learners and leading effective training sessions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive relationship-building and influencing skills in the training and development field.
Project Management and Organization:
- Strong organizational, project management, and time-management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and switch between strategic and tactical tasks.
WE’D LOVE TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU HAVE MANY OF THE FOLLOWING
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design or a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 3+ years of comparable experience, preferably in a high-technology environment.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate workshops (both virtual and in person) is preferred.
Communication and Relationship-Building:
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills, including the ability to distill complex concepts into readily consumable information.
- Expert relationship-building and stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to drive business results through partnership and effective collaboration.
Instructional Design Portfolio:
- Professional portfolios or samples of instructional design and e-learning modules created with authoring tools are required to apply.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.