Sr. Order Management Analyst
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
We’ve been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN’s Coolest Cloud companies.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Senior Order Management Specialist - (Remote) Costa Rica
The mission and purpose of Cohesity’s Order to Cash team includes defining and enabling standard selling models for Cohesity’s customer / partner transactions, which aim to deliver predictable and optimized financial outcomes. The Order to Cash team partners with key stakeholders to establish guidelines and policies for both standard and custom selling models, which support Cohesity’s internal controls and go to market objectives.
The Order Management team is responsible for efficiently managing Cohesity customers’ orders. We are seeking an Order Management Analyst who will be part of the Order to Cash Finance team. The scope of work includes working with our Channel Partners, Sales Operations, Legal, Finance, and other internal teams to execute the order process (order processing and provisioning) in line with company policy as well as processing deadlines. This role also utilizes problem solving and project management to deliver operational excellence, customer service, and teamwork.
- Review and validate order and sales contract information sources for completeness and accuracy in accordance to processing SLAs and booking policies.
- Ensure accuracy of orders and sales account data in the CRM and ERP systems.
- Provide operational support to sales operations and other teams with regards to the order lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Sales and other internal teams (Finance, Legal, Operations, IT) to resolve day-to-day issues, improve processes in order to exceed operational and performance goals.
- Ensure data maintenance and integrity by supporting ad hoc requests to reconcile and or update any order, sales contract, or sales account data discrepancies.
- Support period close activities by reviewing booking and fulfillment reports and working with Sales, Credit & Collections and Operations to reconcile any discrepancies related to order information and or provisioning.
- Generate, maintain, and analyze order operational reports to calculate and compile metrics to track performance activities and OKRs as well as reports for management.
- Investigate and identify opportunities for improvement within the quote-to-cash process that improves service, speed, or cost to optimize the order lifecycle.
- Participate and contribute to new process releases and system enhancements by testing and providing operational insight.
- Self-starter, problem-solver, detailed oriented, well-organized; able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- 5+ years of order management experience including quoting, contracting, entitlement, order creation / processing and billing
- Collaborative approach to engaging with internal stakeholders, demonstrating highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Embodies Cohesity’s core values: respect, positive attitude, deliver, integrity, and customer obsession.
- Experience with new system design, implementation, program / change management
- Strong experience with Software, including SaaS, and Hardware fulfillment models.
- Experience with channel / partner selling models.
- SFDC and ERP experience (NetSuite a plus)
- Advanced skills in productivity tools such as GSuite and Microsoft
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.
Something looks off?