Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
As a member of the Biz Apps team, the Salesforce Developer will be responsible for building world-class applications to automate and improve productivity of the business processes and is an integral partner in driving and supporting Cohesity’s growth. The ideal candidate has a background in sales, marketing and customer service systems, has proven success in a Salesforce developer role, and has the desire to be a thought-leader on a quickly growing team.
- Act as the development lead on multiple projects from requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing and deployment
- Work closely with Project Managers, Business Systems Analysts, System Administrators and cross functional experts as needed
- Manage multiple requests, assess priorities, and achieve solutions under deadlines
- Use tools such as Data Loader for data export, backup and migration between environments
- Implement standard Salesforce functionality including sharing rules, roles, profiles, etc. and use standard features including Workflow, Process builder, and Flows to create solutions
- Integrate enterprise applications such as Salesforce with analytical platforms and other applications via integration tools using SOAP or REST web service protocols
- Design user interfaces and create corresponding ERD (Entity Relationship Diagram) using LucidChart or similar tools to represent the data models and illustrate relationships between database elements
- Create process flow diagrams to represent the logic and algorithms used to implement the business rules and requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of solid SFDC development
- Strong proficiency in writing Apex code and triggers, VisualForce pages & components, SOQL, SOSL, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ, Field Service Lightning is a plus
- Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions using Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design System/Lightning App Builder/Lightning components, LWC)
- Clear insight of Salesforce platform best practices, coding and design guidelines and governor limits
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification or equivalent experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field involving coding
- Lead development activities for BizApps Salesforce Squad
- Develop subject matter expertise of Cohesity’s Salesforce implementation including Integrations
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.