Senior Support Alliances Program Manager
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
We’ve been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN’s Coolest Cloud companies.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
The Senior Support Alliances Program Manager will report to the VP of Digital Experience and will be responsible for defining and managing the support enablement processes for support technology partners (Apps, OEMs, and software). In this role, the Support Alliances Program Manager will define the collaborative support agreements that will identify the level of support appropriate for each partner engagement, as well as features and product enhancements that may need to be implemented throughout the engagement. A primary focus area will be on long term supportability strategies related to system integrations and proactive support.
- Partner and coordinate across Alliances, Engineering, Support, Sales, and Product to drive cross-functional programs with executive-level visibility, ensuring alignment on goals.
- Facilitate collaborative support meetings to identify partner support needs.
- Establish collaborative support agreements to define case and call flow handling, escalation procedures and training enablement
- Recommend supportability ideas in the context of hardware partnerships.
- Attend weekly cross-functional partner meetings, and own actions and requests related to the defined support model.
- Participate in quarterly business reviews with partners to drive internal and partner alignment.
- Perform periodic knowledge article and Engineering tickets reviews to recommend process enhancements
- Identify and track key milestones from program inception to program retrospective.
Skills & Accomplishments
- Minimum 5 years of direct and demonstrated Program Management experience in a Customer Support related or Alliances role.
- Experience supporting third-party partnerships
- Extremely strong meeting facilitation, influencing, analytic and decision-making skills
- Proven track record of setting up, defining, and driving cross-functional support/services programs in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Strong understanding of data management, including backup and recovery, file shares, Virtualization and cloud technologies like GCP, AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Direct and demonstrated experience with supportability strategies related to system integrations and proactive support
- Ability to identify and track key milestones from program inception to program retrospective.
- Proficiency with tools like Asana, JIRA and systems automate
- Enterprise level mindset: Experience working with larger companies (not all startup exp).
- Aligns well to Cohesity Core Values (RADIO) Respect, Attitude, Delivery, Innovator, Customer Obsessed
- Attention to details in a fast-paced environment like Cohesity, Flexible and adaptable in a dynamic environment
- Strong understanding of data management, including backup and recovery, file shares, Virtualization and cloud technologies like GCP, AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience in technical program management experience.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.
Something looks off?