Technical Account Manager (US)
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Want to help us simplify the world of data management?
Do you love challenges? If yes, this may be the opportunity for you!
Cohesity is a values-led company, we are seeking outstanding individuals who enjoy challenges and are collaborative and curious, dare to experiment, and are passionate about the success of our customers.
Experience: Minimum 5 years
English Fluency Required: Effective spoken and written business communication skills needed for typical business communications such as technical customer conversations, technical documentation, presentations, negotiations, socializing, correspondence and report writing.
HOW YOU'LL SPEND YOUR TIME HERE
TAM leads all aspects of customer adoption, addresses technical issues, and partners with Sales to build dedication and grow accounts:
- TAM engages after sale is complete and takes the baton from Sales team to drive onboarding and adoption.
- TAM understands the customer environment, how customers are using our product and helps drive product improvements.
- TAM is integral to the Support team and owns resolving technical issues related to that account.
- TAM and account team partner closely - convert customers into a reference and grow the account.
- TAM is a customer facing role which “might require” working outside core hours i.e. - ability to work evenings or weekends during customer escalations.
- Technical – Able to understand Cohesity products and features, collaborate with Support teams to resolve complex support cases and drive bug fixes with engineering.
- Customer interaction & advocacy – Superb ability to establish rapport with customers and to represent their best interests.
- Product and Customer Use Case – Understand what problems the customer is trying to solve and how best to use the product.
- Account savvy – Ability to partner with the account team in building loyalty and up-selling. Understanding of SaaS Subscription model desired.
WE’D LOVE TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU HAVE MANY OF THE FOLLOWING
- Single point of contact for technical support escalation for customers.
- Address all product-related queries on time.
- Train customers to use our products effectively.
- Provide developers with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products.
- Report on product performance.
- Host regular customer meetings and business reviews.
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements.
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales.
- Establish best practices.
- Keep track of sales performance metrics.
TAM does not:
- Drive pre-sales activities
- Own quota or directly responsible for closing deals
Disclosure Pursuant to Applicable State Equal Pay Transparency Laws - This position has a starting pay range as listed below. Actual salary depends upon many factors, including a candidate’s skills, qualifications and experience, location, and salary expectations, and therefore a starting salary at the low end, high end, or even above the stated range may be offered. This position may also be eligible for bonus compensation, commission (if in a sales function), and/or equity grants. Additionally, full-time employees are eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits framework, including health and wellness benefits, vacation, paid holidays and refresh days, 401(k) retirement plan, life and disability insurance coverages, and other benefits the Company may offer from time to time.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.