Strategic Account Executive (Sydney)
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Cohesity's mission is to radically simplify how organizations manage their data to unlock limitless value. We make it easy to back up, manage and derive value from data while protecting data against ransomware attacks. At Cohesity, we’re encouraged to think big and we take on dynamic goals that require innovative thinkers. Obsession with our customers keeps us humble and drives us to keep learning!
HOW YOU'LL SPEND YOUR TIME HERE:
- Proven track record of customer satisfaction and results oriented.
- Develop and lead a sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process.
- Generate revenue with a named strategic account portfolio while working closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell the Cohesity solution.
- Consistent track record of penetrating accounts, reaching decision-makers, and closing business.
- Define and complete sales plans for the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, leading, and closing sales opportunities.
- Develop and present proposals to customers demonstrating how Cohesity’s hyper-converged infrastructure solution will meet the customers’ business objectives.
- Drive account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners to close business quarterly and annually.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Cohesity’s products and services comparable to competitor’s, to become a trusted advisor.
- Lead complex negotiations, demonstrating patience and commitment to mutually beneficial outcomes.
WE 'D LOVE TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- 12+ years of proven success in a customer-facing sales role selling enterprise solutions at all levels of a customer organization.
- 8 years of demonstrated ability selling into Large Enterprise/Strategic accounts in the region.
- Experience engaging with customers and technology partners.
- Consistently engage Executive and C-level buyers to drive proposals.
- Deliver insight on problems and pain points to encourage and consider new perspectives to quantify the business impact by using ROI tools.
- Comfortable presenting technical and business materials to both small and large groups.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter, comfortable working remotely and autonomously.
- Ability to travel with the needs of the role.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.