Account Executive, Benelux
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Cohesity provides the only hyper-converged platform crafted to eliminate secondary storage silos. We consolidate all secondary data and associated management functions on ONE unified solution- including backups, files, objects, test/dev copies, and analytics.
Founded by Mohit Aron (the original designer) of the Google file system, and subsequently, the Nutanix converged data center system, Cohesity delivers a hyper-converged, massively scalable storage system for secondary data.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to join a groundbreaking company that is seeing striking growth and widespread adoption among large corporations! How do you join in on the fun?
- We drive customer satisfaction while maintaining accurate forecasts and collaborating with numerous channel partners.
- Build up and handle a sales pipeline in order to efficiently process a large volume of strategic purchases.
- Contributing to revenue generation and collaborating closely with a network of Channel Partners to sell the Cohesity solution.
- Prospecting: consistent track record of penetrating accounts, reaching decision-makers, and closing business.
- Develop and implement sales plans for the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, handling and closing sales opportunities
- Build a case and add new value: develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the Cohesity hyper-converged infrastructure solution to meet the customers’ business objectives
- Be in charge of account strategies and work with partners to coordinate team selling efforts and the goal being to close business quarterly and annually.
- 7+ years of proven success in a customer-facing sales role proposing enterprise solutions at all levels of a customer organization.
- Consistent track record of successful collaboration with customers and technology partners
- Proficient in collaborating with multiple decision-makers to drive proposals
- Very comfortable presenter of technical and business material to both small and large groups
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated and a self-starter, comfortable working remotely and individually
- Willingness and ability to travel as the need arises by the position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field, or equivalent experience
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.