IT Asset Manager
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
IT Asset Manager, Remote - US
The IT Asset Manager will report directly to the Director of IT Infrastructure, and will be responsible for end-to-end lifecycle management of all IT assets within the organization. This role will oversee hardware and software assets, ensuring security, compliance, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness. The IT Asset Manager will work closely with various departments, including Information Security, Engineering, Finance, and other cross-functional teams, to align IT asset management with business goals and compliance requirements.
HOW YOU'LL SPEND YOUR TIME HERE
- Strategic Oversight: Collaborate with IT and InfoSec leadership to define and govern the ITAM strategy, ensuring alignment with organizational goals.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Manage relationships with cross-functional stakeholders in InfoSec, Engineering, Finance, Procurement, etc. Refine and implement the ITAM framework.
- Process and Policy Management: Develop, implement, and continuously monitor ITAM processes, policies, and standards across the organization.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Serve as the ITAM subject matter expert (both SAM and HAM), providing guidance and developing an enhancement roadmap based on stakeholder needs.
- Quality and Compliance: Ensure the integrity and quality of IT Asset and Configuration Management at the organization level, including compliance with internal and external regulations.
- Platform and Tool Integration: Work closely with different IT service functions and the ServiceNow platform team to integrate ITAM tools and other enterprise systems.
- Continuous Improvement: Drive ongoing process enhancements, focusing on efficiency, cost savings, and the success of dependent business processes.
- Training and Development: Design and deliver ITAM training programs for staff and process owners, ensuring adherence to best practices.
- Monitoring and Reporting: Develop and monitor KPIs, produce dashboards to support business decisions including executive-level reports, and continuously assess the health of the ITAM program.
- CMDB and Tool Management: Maintain CMDB architectural standards and collaborate with ServiceNow platform management for tool support.
- Operational Execution: Manage day-to-day ITAM activities, including inventory management, model administration, and project management tools.
WE'D LOVE TO SPEAK WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE MANY OF THE FOLLOWING
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT Asset Management.
- Proficiency in ITAM and IT Service Management tools, such as ServiceNow.
- Demonstrated proficiency in analyzing and consolidating data from numerous sources and present to audiences at all levels
- Strong hands-on skills with team-building experience.
- Knowledge of ITSM/ITIL frameworks and leveraging ITSM, ITAM, and ITOM best practices
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, priority-setting, facilitation, collaboration, and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and lead through influence to accomplish challenging goals and objectives
- Excellent project management skills, and ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Excellent understanding of document control, update processes, and tools
- Demonstrated experience in a fast, time-sensitive, high-visibility environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Certifications such as ITIL v4, CITAM, CHAMP, or CSAM are highly desirable.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow CMDB, SAM, HAM
- Knowledge of NIST Framework and InfoSec Control Frameworks
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.