Digital Design Creative Director
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Ready to make your mark at the fastest growing company in the data security and management space?
Our customer-centric creative team is looking for a digital design rockstar who wants to take our brand to the next level. As a Digital Creative Director, you will oversee the conceptualization and creation of all digital marketing assets from our website to campaigns (and everything in between). You will also collaborate with cross-functional partners, advocating for a digital-first approach, and supporting the execution of all brand programs, projects, campaigns, and practices.
How you’ll spend your time here
- Defining the evolution of the brand look and feel/guidelines to move in a modern direction
- Managing the digital creative process from start to finish by guiding the creative team in the concepting and production of all marketing deliverables across multiple digital platforms (including website, campaigns, events, etc.)
- Benchmarking and implementing modern solutions to optimize digital campaign performance
- Monitoring emerging digital trends, customers’ needs, operational statistics, and the competitive landscape to inform changes in direction of the creative approach
- Generating ideas to continuously improve the creative implementation and digital strategy to foster a digital-first environment and inspire innovation within the creative team
- Leveraging A/B test results to take a data-first design approach that drives lead generation and conversion
We’d love to talk to you if you have many of the following
- 10+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, or a senior position in a similar field
- Bachelor's degree in Design or Advertising
- Strong portfolio demonstrating expertise in concepting process, design, and development, including website, digital campaigns and events, and social media
- Knowledge of digital design for web and campaigns as well as design tools, such as XD, Figma, or Sketch
- Expert understanding of the creative process in marketing—packaging, branding, video, photography, and digital art direction
- Experience with concepting, creating, and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills
- Exceptional visual and conceptual design capabilities
- Experience at a fast-paced technology company is a must
- Agency experience is a bonus
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.