AVP, Northern Europe Sales
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Cohesity provides the only hyper-converged platform crafted to eliminate secondary storage silos. We consolidate all secondary data and associated management functions on ONE unified solution- including backups, files, objects, test/dev copies, and analytics.
Founded by Mohit Aron (the original designer) of the Google file system and, subsequently, the Nutanix converged data centre system, Cohesity delivers a hyper-converged, massively scalable storage system for secondary data.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to join a groundbreaking company seeing striking growth and widespread adoption among large corporations! How do you join in on the fun?
The AVP of Northern Europe Sales, reporting to the GVP of EMEA, will lead a group of sales professionals responsible for Go To Market strategy, operations, and revenue across the entire Northern Europe region. This role will have a growing team focused on GTM strategy and the execution of programs to grow revenue. This leader will collaborate cross-functionally with all departments to build a fully functional sales organisation.
- Interface with Partners and Customers
- Manage a team of experienced sales professionals
- Build a territory strategy to ensure both short and long-term goals, objectives and quotas are met and exceeded, as well as long-term strategic accounts and partners are developed
- Recruit and develop a partner ecosystem
- Maintain a good balance between running POCs and customer interfacing calls
- Works closely with their extended team SE, Partner/Channel Manager, Marketing to generate new business opportunities
- Minimum experience of 10 years in managing a team quota
- Experience selling high-end enterprise IT solutions (Experience with storage or Backup a plus)
- Proven ability to manage a horizontal, extended resource team to support direct sales efforts
- Experience directly and indirectly negotiating 6 and 7-figure deals with complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
- Proven track record working directly and indirectly with OEMs to build strategic and cooperative sales campaigns together
- History of direct and indirect sales coordinating with an internal set of multi-functional teams such as Systems Engineers, Inside Reps, Field Marketing, Professional Services, and Channel Management to ensure target quotas are achieved and exceeded
- Self-starter who takes the initiative and works with limited direction
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and extended team
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Ability to travel
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.