Director of Deal Management
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations manage their data to unlock limitless value. We make it easy to back up, manage and derive value from data while protecting data against ransomware attacks. At Cohesity, we’re encouraged to think big and we take on dynamic goals that require innovative thinkers. Obsession with our customers keeps us humble and drives us to keep learning!
Director, Deal Management
Location: Cork, Ireland (Hybrid / Flexible ( 2 to 3 days in office per week)
Our Deal Management Team (DMT) is a critical business partner for our WorldWide Field Operations (WWFO). DMT enables and supports new and existing selling models to drive revenue acceleration & deal velocity. Acting as a trusted business partner, this team strives to be a single point of contact for all Cohesity deal-structuring needs in order to create an exceptional customer experience.
This role will report into the Vice President, DMT based in our Cork office in Ireland. We are seeking a leader for this pivotal role who will provide strategic insights, lead by example, with operational excellence and customer focus at the core of everything they do.
KEY OBJECTIVES - HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Trusted Advisor to our WWFO, with specific responsibility for our EMEA & APJ leaders and their organizations.
- Manage Key Strategic & Enterprise opportunities from inception to close alongside the Account Team.
- Demonstrate a customer focused, solution oriented approach to Deal Management that enables WWFO while balancing controls and risk management for the company.
- General Understanding of Revenue Recognition Principles and the Financial Acumen to recommend solutions that drive shareholder value
- Reporting and Metrics to WWFO leadership on trends in their business. Coaching and mentoring to WWFO on Deal management best practices
- Provide Coaching and Training to DMT team members enabling their growth and development as DMT experts.
- Understand Customer requests and drive outcomes back to Cohesity standard positions
- Ability to identify when deviation from standard is required and work with key stakeholders to determine best solutions.
KEY SKILLS/EXPERIENCES - WHAT YOU WILL BRING WITH YOU IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Experience working with or in an IT Multinational Organization in a Deal Mgt, Deal Desk, Sales Ops or Sourcing/Procurement role.
- Excellent Negotiator with the ability to influence outcomes and solve complex customer requests.
- Experience leading high performing, diverse, decentralized teams.
- Ability to effectively manage Stakeholder Relationships across all levels of the organization with excellent communication skills
- Involvement in establishing KPI’s and associated Reporting.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.