Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Data Access, Mobility, and Insights
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Want to supercharge your impact and create amazing results that accelerate Cohesity’s growth?
We are looking for a dedicated B2B product marketer to join a high-impact, revenue-driving PMM team.
You have a passion for technology and are keen on navigating the specifics of customer needs. You have existing skills in storytelling and are highly creative. You love writing and are motivated by the opportunity to address customer problems with differentiated value propositions. You are excellent at planning, building, working cross-functionally, and leading product launches and campaigns to drive significant demand and awareness.
How you'll spend your time here:
- Own go-to-market activities and execution for all data access, mobility, and insights products/solutions to raise (internal and external) awareness and grow the pipeline
- Work closely with product management, sales, and marketing to understand customer requirements and develop target personas
- Develop clear, differentiated persona-based messaging and positioning for products/solutions
- Define and implement a content strategy to drive awareness and demand generation campaigns, including public-facing solution collateral, white papers, thought leadership content, videos, presentations, blogs, etc.
- Evangelize data security and management story and Cohesity Data Cloud to analysts, press, prospects, and customers—in meetings, webinars, conferences and tradeshows
- Represent the company and products/solutions at various speaking engagements, conferences, media and analyst briefings
- Collaborate with the sales and partner enablement teams to develop/support sales enablement collateral, such as training presentations, cheat sheets, internal field communication, etc.
We'd love to talk with you if you have many of the following:
- 5+ years of Product Marketing or related experience in a relevant enterprise software organization. Experience in backup and recovery and/or disaster recovery is preferred but not required.
- Strong messaging skills, specifically the ability to succinctly communicate customer pain points and tie them to the feature/function of the product to highlight the business value.
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Excellent written and presentation skills and prior portfolio of work that you can share.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies.
- Ability to operate with high urgency and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience positioning technical products to both technical users, economic decision makers, and other key stakeholders.
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative cloud services company.
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or related field.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.