Field Marketing Manager
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Field Marketing Manager, Costa Rica
Want to help us simplify the world of security and data management?
The Cohesity Americas Field Marketing team is on a mission to fuel sales demand by generating new leads and pipeline at scale and accelerating open pipeline with urgency. Our customer obsessed field marketers are focused on programmatic activities with repeatable and predictable outcomes that will drive our Company-wide campaigns and value propositions through world class marketing experiences for customers and prospects.
As a Field Marketing Manager, you will be an individual contributor responsible for marketing, awareness and demand generation for our Strategic and Enterprise segments. You’ll be a strategic partner with Sales, creating and executing a marketing plan to drive pipeline and revenue objectives. In this position, you will participate in regular pipeline and forecast review meetings and develop tactical marketing programs to align with Sales, and Growth Marketing goals.
Our team is made up of high performing, collaborative and supportive marketers obsessed with delivering impactful pipeline-generating activities to engage and build relationships with our prospects and customers. We are looking to expand our team to continue the growth of sales and bring endless value to our customers through simplifying the world of data management and security.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME HERE
- Work with regional sales managers and channel teams to develop and execute a regional marketing plan with achievable ROI and pipeline impact
- Drive field marketing programs from planning, execution, to measuring results
- Partnering with the Strategic and Enterprise regional field sales teams
- Understand field needs, marketing KPIs to define programs that align to marketing messaging and campaign initiatives while ensuring alignment and participation with field sales reps
- Collaborating with our partner marketing ecosystem to deepen channel relationships
- Defining marketing plans to create/accelerate opportunities and build executive relationships
- Measure lead and pipeline ROI through metrics analysis and reporting via SFDC/Marketo/Tableau
WE’D LOVE TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU HAVE MANY OF THE FOLLOWING
- Minimum 5+ years of enterprise marketing experience, with field marketing background
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with sales management
- Strong project management, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Experience with developing integrated, multi-touch marketing plans - integration of online and offline campaigns
- Enterprise software and/or hardware background
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems – Salesforce, Marketo, Splash, Google Suite, Tableau, Folloze experience is preferred
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative and analytical
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build strong relationships across departments
- Outstanding work ethic, humility, and confidence to drive positive change
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
Disclosure Pursuant to Applicable State Equal Pay Transparency Laws
This position has a starting pay range of $23,630,769.00 - $ 29,538,462.00 year. Actual salary depends upon many factors, including a candidate’s skills, qualifications and experience, location, and salary expectations, and therefore a starting salary at the low end, high end, or even above the stated range may be offered. This position may also be eligible for bonus compensation, commission (if in a sales function), and/or equity grants. Additionally, full-time employees are eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits framework, including health and wellness benefits, vacation, paid holidays and refresh days, 401(k) retirement plan, life and disability insurance coverages, and other benefits the Company may offer from time to time.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.