Scheduler - Customer Experience
At Coinbase, our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web3 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
Team/ Role Paragraph: Coinbase India is seeking a full time employee to be part of our Workforce Management (WFM) team. As a Scheduler, you need to create schedules, forecast labor requirements to prevent over or understaffing. Partner with Operations to identify for a shift based on need, skills, proficiencies, preferences and availability and share schedules and manage shift changes.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Create and maintain the schedules of individuals or teams including Shift Bid.
- Maximizing efficient utilization of resources for schedules that have been released in the most cost effective way i.e. holidays, time-offs, break planning, proactively ensuring sufficient coverage at all times.
- Balance the availability and resources to ensure all tasks are completed on time and adjust schedules as necessary to accommodate changes in priorities or deadlines.
- Partnering with the Capacity Planning and Operations team to address any schedule/staffing and performance gap.
- Closely working with RTAs to ensure agent adherence & productivity is controlled & action is taken where appropriate.
- Maintaining the internal roster to properly account any leavers that will require additional account requests.
- Work across department leaders to champion continuous process improvement.
- Reviewing the schedules/IDP created by co-schedulers before releasing it.
- Partnering with the Real Time Manager in identifying areas for improvements to workforce productivity, modifications of existing process and initiating new projects. Default POC when Manager is not available.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Passionate about delivering an excellent Customer Experience
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in Workforce Management / Operations
- Expertise in scheduling, reporting and has background in real time management and capacity planning
- Proficient in the use of workforce management tools
- Able to work with large amounts of data to identify trends and patterns.
- Specialist in spreadsheet tools like Google Sheet.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Able to proactively collaborate with other departments to seek opportunities for improvement of resource utilization, and provide input on performance
Nice to haves:
- Experience using BI tool such as Looker and Salesforce
- SQL experience a plus
- Experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Know Your Rights notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required. For US applicants only, by submitting your application you are agreeing to arbitration of disputes as outlined here.