As a rapidly growing company, Formlabs is constantly on the hunt for new engineering leaders. Due to the confidential nature of our product development process, we cannot always post specific details for these roles. If you are an engineering leader and interested in developing technically demanding and disruptive products then we would love to talk.
Engineering Managers at Formlabs come from all of the major engineering disciplines – mechanical, electrical, software, materials, optics, and more. We are looking for product-driven thinkers who make excellent technical decisions, grow and inspire the people around them, and seamlessly communicate across teams.
We are looking for people who have leadership experience in one or more of the following:
- Product development
- Managing and building teams
- Complex project management
- Technical depth in your field
If this could be you, apply and tell us more.
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.