Customer Service Agent
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, artist, and dental and healthcare professional in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, New Balance, and more.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office a few years ago to establish key Engineering and Business teams in the region. With a dynamically-growing team of 100 dedicated people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
Our Services team leverages their business and technical expertise to assist our direct customers, distributors and resellers in serving their clients by resolving technical issues, investigating machine errors, evaluating printer logs, and teaching technical knowledge.
We're looking for a talented and multilingual Customer Service Agent to service our growing markets in the EMEA region. If you love building business relationships, providing outstanding service, sharing your technical knowledge, and using both your English and second language skills (Spanish, Italian, German and French), we want to hear from you!
- Support our direct customers, distributors and resellers in the EMEA region with technical and business inquiries, by phone or email
- Become an educator: train direct customers, resellers using your technical expertise of Formlabs printers
- Help resellers deliver outstanding service to their customers
- Collaborate on solving technical issues with our global engineering team
- Are business-fluent in written and spoken in English and one of the following languages (Spanish, Italian, German and French)
- Can quickly resolve technical issues - don't worry, we will provide you with the technical training you need
- Enjoy connecting with people and are a great listener
- Are comfortable and conscientious when speaking on the phone
- Have exceptional writing skills and make use of proper spelling and grammar
- B2B service or sales experience
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment
- Weekly Wolt credits (9500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery
- All You Can Move Sport Pass contribution (7000 HUF/month)
- Private health insurance with Medicover
- Shares in the company
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- Free 3D prints
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.