Dental Application Engineer (India)
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world.
Formlabs is looking for a smart team player for our expansion in India. If you can understand complex technology, navigate an industry that is evolving at lightning speed, product vertical, application, and thrive under ambiguous objectives, join us as our Application Engineer for India.
- Pre-sales and 3D printing application support
- Support new channel partner set up
- Sales leads verify
- Training for partner and end-user including on site and webinar
- Enhance Formlabs user experience to improve customer satisfactions
- Database build up for India technical support
- Previously worked in a technical support role
- Speak, read, and write in English
- Are knowledgable in CAD manipulation and design (Solidworks, Creo, Rhino,etc)
- Have 3D printing knowledge (preferred, not required)
- Have strong analytical skills
- Care about customers
- Are a team player
- Are open to occasional travel
- Enjoy creating, crafting, forming, making, repairing, and playing with new tools
- Have an optimistic attitude that positively effects others
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
- A people-first company culture
- Access to unlimited 3D printing
- Last but not least, an inspiring working environment with diverse, international colleagues.
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.