EMEA Head of Services Delivery
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office to establish key Engineering and Business teams in the region. With a dynamically-growing team of 100+ dedicated people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
In support of Formlabs’ mission, to expand access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything, the Services organization is tasked with ensuring the highest levels of customer support are delivered to enable our customers to be successful in the use of our products. The EMEA Services Lead plays a critical role in the execution of this mission by representing our regional interests, driving consistent application of global strategy, and identifying opportunities for improving the business wherever possible.
- Development of a workforce that is capable of delivering industry leading customer support, including measurement of members’ performance and contributions, motivating them to succeed, identifying and addressing obstacles that prevent them from achieving their performance objectives, and addressing performance issues
- Management of the daily operations of the EMEA service delivery teams (direct, channel, enterprise/key account, field service)
- Development of programs that empower our partners to serve our customers better
- Anticipating our partners’ support needs and proactively building a support framework
- Achievement of SLA targets in service delivery
- Identification and implementation of revenue growth and cost reduction opportunities
- Maintaining strong relationships globally and cross-functionally to further initiatives for the Services team and impact revenue-growth activities for Formlabs
- Maintaining accountability for the responsible use of Formlabs funds to support team engagement and to provide a customer experience that builds loyalty to the company
- Lead and contribute to Services, C-Team and Formlabs initiatives to improve and transform our business
- Have a proven track record of managing growing teams
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with team members and key stakeholders across the organization
- Are proficient in implementing and managing change initiatives within the customer service department
- Have skills to lead the team through transitions and maintain productivity during change in our fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to anticipate challenges and develop strategies to overcome resistance
- Have experience in data-driven decision-making
- Have a strong problem-solving skills to address challenges and make strategic decisions
- Weekly Wolt credits (9500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery to the office
- Private health insurance with Medicover (Blue package + hospital coverage)
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass for Budapest
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- All You Can Move sports pass with 7000 HUF monthly allowance
- Free 3D prints
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.