Country Manager (ANZ)
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world.
Formlabs is looking for a stellar company-builder to drive our expansion in Australia. If you can understand complex technology, navigate an industry that is evolving at lightning speed, and thrive under ambiguous objectives, join us as our Country Manager for Australia, and help us grow.
This job is located in Sydney, Australia.
- Drive brand and revenue growth in ANZ and own the P&L
- Develop and execute a strategy that makes Formlabs the clear market leader
- Build the team to lead 3D printing in ANZ
- Manage relationships with partners
- Develop key accounts and high growth applications
- A natural entrepreneur willing to get your hands dirty with the details
- Have a deep understanding of sales/marketing strategy, channels, and implementation
- Can bring products to market and build business operations from the ground up
- An expert project manager who is skilled at coordinating people and resources not directly under your control and from a distance
- Can craft productive marketing and sales partnerships for mutual growth
- A smooth diplomat as well as a tough negotiator
- Enjoy traveling frequently to speak with customers and partners
- Ready, willing, and excited to travel throughout ANZ
- 3D printer or 3D CAD industry experience
- International sales experience
- A people-first company culture
- A flexible vacation policy
- Access to unlimited 3D printing
- Last but not least, an inspiring working environment with diverse, international colleagues.
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.