To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office to establish key Engineering and Business teams in the region. With a dynamically-growing team we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
The Finance department is seeking a Senior Accountant to support our EMEA accounts payable and accounting teams. The ideal candidate for this role thrives in a fast-paced, evolving company and is a “builder.”
- Manage the processing of incoming invoices and account as well as bank reconciliations
- Track all payments, expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, verify entries and compare system reports to balances
- Responsible for the monthly closing under US GAAP for EMEA entities including booking cash transactions, tax liabilities
- Support the Corporate accounting team and EMEA finance team on the consolidated flux analysis as well as regional financial reviews
- Responsible for the VAT filing and reporting for multiple EMEA countries and preparing the assigned account reconciliations including VAT recs, local tax recs, payroll recs, etc..
- Provide accounting support to the local finance operation team as well finance system team such as reviewing and approving invoices in Coupa.
- Support the local statutory accounting close and reporting as well as the tax audit by working with external advisors and authorities
- Have experience in finance (AP/AR/General ledger accounting) or recently completed a finance program
- Are excited to find creative solutions to complex problems
- Have attention to detail, but are also able to see the big picture
- Are focused, with a drive that allows you to power through tasks at lightning speed
- Fluency in English, Hungarian, and very good German
- Oversight of the VAT filing process and managing the periodic VAT reconciliations for EMEA countries
- Working closely with the external advisors regarding statutory accounting processes and tax matters
- Developing KPIs and relevant metrics to monitor performance and drive change within the organization.
- Reviewing existing and designing new processes for scale, balanced with the need for accuracy and compliance.
- Point of escalation for questions, issues, or concerns from across the business and senior leadership.
- Ensure global regulatory requirements are maintained and that the team maintains detailed up-to-date documentation of all processes and procedures.
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Proficiency with Coupa, Google Suite or NetSuite
- Advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- “Rolling up your sleeves” attitude and strong communication skills
- Monthly Wolt credits (70000 HUF/month) for food delivery to the office
- Private health insurance with Medicover (Blue package + hospital coverage)
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass for Budapest
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- All You Can Move sports pass with 7000 HUF monthly allowance
- Free 3D prints
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.