Foursquare is the leading independent location technology and data cloud platform dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces and physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, and achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquare’s location tech stack is being utilized by the world’s largest enterprises and most recognizable brands.
About the Position:
As the Demand Account Executive you will be responsible for a defined set of independent agencies and brands. The position requires a strategic thinker who will be deeply involved in creating location-based advertising solutions for advertisers that lead to strategic and long term partnerships.
In this role, you'll:
- Spend time meeting with agencies and brand direct clients, evangelizing Foursquare and location-powered advertising.
- Be responsible for building positive relationships with client/agency counterparts, maintaining ongoing communications and ensuring that client needs are met.
- Along with the Business Development, Product, and Data teams you will craft custom opportunities to address marketer’s goals.
- Take complex, and at times technical, sets of capabilities and translate that into a compelling story for the marketplace.
- Maintain a high level of internal and external client service orientation while providing excellent customer service.
- Track all activity in Salesforce and manages/closes opportunities in a timely fashion.
What you'll need:
- 4+ years of experience with digital advertising across sales , account management, or at an agency
- Has a network of contacts throughout the industry
- An entrepreneurial approach to business
- Demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment.
- Strong work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management, and analytical skills
- Experience structuring, negotiating and closing large partnership deals with top holding companies
- Experience using Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, Google Docs
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- BS/BA degree
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we encourage and welcome you to still apply!
Benefits and Perks
- Fully Flexible Workplace - work from home, one of our offices or a combination of the two!
- Unlimited PTO - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Industry Leading Healthcare - comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- Savings and Investments - 401(k) with company match
- Home Office Setup - you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family Planning and Fertility Programs - programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups - to help you stay connected
Things to know…
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Foursquare, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry and market standards. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, and specific office location.
Salary is just one component of Foursquare’s total compensation package, which includes restricted stock units, multiple health insurance options, and a wide range of benefits!
Something looks off?