Customer Success Manager
Foursquare is the leading independent location technology and data cloud platform dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces and physical places. Foursquare’s flexible building blocks include technology to maximize marketing impact and drive incremental real-world engagement (Attribution, Audience, Proximity, SDK); data to deeply understand points of interest and real-world behavior patterns (Places and Visits), and tools to conduct advanced analysis, data enrichment, unification and visualization (Studio). Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, and achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquare’s location tech stack is being utilized by the world’s largest enterprises and most recognizable brands.
About the Position:
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager for our Client Solutions team to focus on ideation, execution, optimization, and growth for Agencies and Strategic Accounts. In this role, you will play a major part in growing and retaining existing partnerships and maximizing relationships with some of the world’s largest advertising and technology companies. This role works hand in hand with our Client Solutions and Sales teams in enabling self service Agencies and Brands to leverage Foursquare’s Targeting and Measurement products.
We are looking for a tech-savvy strategic thinker who will be deeply involved in educating clients on Foursquare’s products, and building and executing on location-based advertising solutions for advertisers that lead to long-term partnerships. You should have a real passion for location-based advertising and data, and be able to execute in the fast-paced digital advertising environment. This is a highly collaborative role which works across multiple internal teams and has a high level of external customer engagement. You will be managing a high volume of customers, and must be able to prioritize well to maximize your effectiveness and efficiency.
In this role, you’ll:
- Maintain and grow relationships with self serve agency partners and be the client facing advocate and expert for Foursquare’s solutions
- Think strategically about your clients’ needs and business goals and synthesize Foursquare solutions against customer KPIs
- Project manage client deliverables, working closely with Operations and Sales to ensure a seamless experience for your clients
- Provide post-sale support to a rapidly growing account list, prioritizing your time effectively
- Work with integrity and demonstrate the values of Foursquare through your interactions with colleagues and clients
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience, ideally at an technology-focused advertising company working in client management and digital campaign delivery
- Results-driven with knowledge and experience in driving business objectives, customer relationship management, customer satisfaction and revenue growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Strong knowledge of mobile ad technology; experience working with DSPs, DMPs, SSPs, ad networks and the online advertising industry
- Flexible, startup mindset, with the ability to operate within a very dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required.
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we encourage and welcome you to still apply!
Benefits and Perks
- Fully Flexible Workplace - work from home, one of our offices or a combination of the two!
- Unlimited PTO - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Industry Leading Healthcare - comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- Savings and Investments - 401(k) with company match
- Home Office Setup - you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family Planning and Fertility Programs - programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups - to help you stay connected
Things to know…
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Foursquare, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry and market standards. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, and specific office location.
Salary is just one component of Foursquare’s total compensation package, which includes restricted stock units, multiple health insurance options, and a wide range of benefits!