Commercial Account Manager
Foursquare is the leading independent location technology and data cloud platform, dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces and physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, and achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquare’s location tech stack is being utilized by our mobile apps CityGuide and Swarm, as well as the world’s largest enterprises and most recognizable brands, like Amazon, Microsoft, Samsung, Spotify, Uber, Airbnb and others.
Foursuare’s flexible building blocks include technology to maximize marketing impact and drive incremental real-world engagement (Attribution, Audience, Proximity, SDK); data to deeply understand points of interest and real-world behavior patterns (Places and Visits), and tools to conduct advanced analysis, data enrichment, unification and visualization (Studio).
About the Position
The Commercial Account Manager will partner closely with the Customer Success org,cross-functional partners, and revenue leadership team to ensure Foursquare’s SMB & Mid Market customers are achieving tremendous success. You will have the opportunity to work with leaders at some of the most exciting companies in their respective industries.
In this role, you’ll:
- Leading effective discovery, creating alignment, and spear heading contract negotiations leading to positive renewal outcomes across your book of business
- Growing the breadth and depth of our customer relationships through effective multi-threading
- Accurately forecasting renewal outcomes each quarter
- Actively working with customers to help guide and shape Foursquare’s own product roadmap
- Taking a relentless approach on advocating for your customers
What you’ll need:
- 3 + years of relevant experience across Sales or Account Management (DAAS or SAAS experience required)
- History of exceeding sales revenue targets
- Experience managing renewals involving multiple stakeholders (e.g. business teams, technical teams, procurement, legal, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a history of building strong business relationships
- Successful history of actively managing and consistently exceeding customer expectations
- Experience utilizing MEDDPICC preferred
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we encourage and welcome you to still apply!
Benefits and Perks
- Fully Flexible Workplace - work from home, one of our offices or a combination of the two!
- Unlimited PTO - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Industry Leading Healthcare - comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- Savings and Investments - 401(k) with company match
- Home Office Setup - you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family Planning and Fertility Programs - programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups - to help you stay connected
Things to know…
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Foursquare, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry and market standards. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, and specific office location.
Salary is just one component of Foursquare’s total compensation package, which includes restricted stock units, multiple health insurance options, and a wide range of benefits!