Revenue Development Representative
Foursquare is the leading independent location technology and data cloud platform dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces and physical places. Foursquare’s flexible building blocks include technology to maximize marketing impact and drive incremental real-world engagement (Attribution, Audience, Proximity, SDK); data to deeply understand points of interest and real-world behavior patterns (Places), and tools to conduct advanced analysis, data enrichment, unification and visualization (Studio). Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, and achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquare’s location tech stack is being utilized by the world’s largest enterprises and most recognizable brands.
About the Role:
Foursquare is looking for a hard-working, passionate and curious Revenue Development Representative with natural go-getter instincts to be based in our New York office. We are seeking individuals who are eager to kickstart their sales career and hungry to be part of a best in class pipeline generation team!
As a Revenue Development Representative, you will be the first point of contact with prospective customers. You will be responsible for researching and qualifying leads across different channels such as Email and Phone. You must possess an eagerness to thrive in a test and learn environment and an innate curiosity driving you to identify opportunities and navigate organizations to reach the right person. If you’re a great active listener and can identify a customer’s needs, we want to speak with you.
- Generate, contact, and qualify inbound leads and execute on outbound prospecting activities across multiple channels of communication
- Build cross-functional relationships with Sales and Account Management to ensure a well thought out and cohesive strategy for successful pipeline generation for net new business, cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Align with Foursquare’s Marketer’s Sales Team to builds effective account plans by leveraging research, understanding of key uses cases & vertical insights across brands and agencies
- Effectively identify existing and new contacts to prospect into, aligned with Foursquare’s uses cases and buyer personas
- Conduct lead follow up and qualification activity based on marketing events and website inquiries
- Effectively position FSQ and FSQ Solutions based on what the customer is trying to achieve through effective discovery and value framework methodologies
- Navigate prospect conversations to gain access to personae who can influence or make decisions
- Successfully utilize multiple sales enablement tools simultaneously
- Effectively track all activity across sales tools (Salesforce, Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator etc.) and consistency achieve meetings targets
- A Bachelor’s degree from a four year university (optional)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, collaborative, and determined, with a self-motivating drive for learning and success
- Flexible, open-minded, and able to deliver success despite ambiguity
- Ability to take and give feedback to peers and leadership effectively while being coachable and hungry to grow
- Dedicated to tracking and improving performance and efficiency on a daily basis
- Articulate, and able to speak with conviction while delivering a strong and resonate message to prospects
- Perpetually curious and research oriented in seeking to understand the business challenges across a wide variety of industries
- CRM experience
- Experience working at or with advertising agencies or marketing departments is a plus!
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we encourage and welcome you to still apply!
Benefits and Perks
- Fully Flexible Workplace - work from home, one of our offices or a combination of the two!
- Unlimited PTO - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Industry Leading Healthcare - comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- Savings and Investments - 401(k) with company match
- Home Office Setup - you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family Planning and Fertility Programs - programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups - to help you stay connected
Things to know…
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Foursquare, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry and market standards. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, and specific office location.
Salary is just one component of Foursquare’s total compensation package, which includes restricted stock units, multiple health insurance options, and a wide range of benefits!